Before you head into the matchup, there are a few things you should keep in mind about Kroger:
- Kroger WILL NOT accept any competitor or expired coupons 🙁
- You DO NOT have to buy two (2) BOGO sale items to get the sale price
- Kroger WILL let you use coupon for every item that is part of BOGO Sale
- Kroger WILL NOT let you stack paper and digital coupons
- Most Kroger store will limit you to 2 of the same internet printable coupons and 5 coupons from Sunday paper inserts per transaction.
- Kroger stores in Knoxville/Nashville Area still doubles paper coupons $0.50 or less. Prices are based on coupon not being able to double, so if you are in Knoxville, TN, Final Price will be less.
Since New Coupons are released every day, we highly recommend that you check our brand new Coupon Database while planning your trip !!! By the way, have you signed up for Snap By Groupon yet? It is a brand New Money Saving App, same as Checkout51, that gives cash back for your purchases with an easy receipt upload – no Smartphone required! Signup Today!